Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Monday, June 27, 2005

The Week Of Being International

This week was an extremely fun one. I was not able to attend basketball till thursday but after a very descent game played by myself, the team and myself came out and played against one of the worst teams ever formed. They were points of the basketball game where i was playing some of the dumbest defense ever and was getting steals because of it. Friday was the first day of the international and was extremely boring and hot. We didnt even eat there but did get some ice cream. Saturday was pretty cool day because i got up and got a good run in and spent some of the morning doing nothing. Around 1pm Zack came over and i went with him to get his haircut which was pretty pointless. We then went over his house where i had a seat and watched some really boring tennis. But after the tennis we did make a trip to Taco Bell where me and zack were able to talk ALEX into giving us a deal and instead of bean burritos we got chili cheese burritos in out bel grande meal. If you dont think thats good you havent had the best item in the history of fast food yet. A little later the Paul brothers came over and we spent some time at the poker table which was not a good day for me. The night was capped by another awsome time (sarcastic) at the international. After that we spent a good amount of time driving amherst yelling at people. "Your dog is gonna die" is my highlight and is the only thing i yelled. On sunday george, zack, and i went breaking fast with each other which means we went to panera and realised nothing was open due to a power outage. We then went to KFC where we how so much food that it was crazy. We got 10 peices of chicken, 2 Large Fries, 1 Mac and cheese, 6 biscuits, and the half gallon jug that was incredibly awsome. Next weekend is the holiday of the summer and i will also be going to the stereophonics concert cause im just ridiculous like that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

Ridiculous is right.

That chicken was good. Mmmba.

5:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, this is my comment. Are you ready, here goes...


NEATO!!!!

(I'm not very good at this sort of thing, so there)

Oh yeah...
From, Cassie

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Geo said...

YEahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home