Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Crunch Wrap Supreme

The crunch wrap is now equal to the chili cheese burrito. If you have yet to have one go out now and get one. They are not really good to go but they are still really good. The week was an extremely weird one with nothing much happening. The jambo took place with myself only going for about 30 minutes and then going off doing illegal matierals. I got back into Socom 2 for preperation for Socom 3 in october. The movie list has really been short recently. The two movies Isaw are Kill Bill Vol. 2 and Equalibrium. Kill Bill Vol 2 was a much better movie than the first one and Michael Madsen was sweet again. Equalibrium was just a Matrix rip but was extremely good anyways. Other then that my days have been short and full of basketball. I finnally got some poker chips so if you want to play and dont have chips let me know. Have a nice life and hopefully I`m included into it. If not, why are you reading my blog anyways?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home