Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Small Scale Riot

Not much has happened over the time since my last post but a few really key things. Since then we have been playing alot of poker which is fine with me. When I say alot I mean almost every day. George and I were also able to see one of the coolest movies of the year in Charlie and The Chocalate Factory and here is my review:

Purely awsomeness in a film. The movie was as visually stunning as it was funny. Tim Burton did a masterful job with this remake of the book. Depp was incredibly cool but a little creepy in a Michael Jacson kinda way. Recomend to anyone who has yet to see it.

Other movies this week included Million Dollar Baby which i recomend to anyone. Very emotional movie that if your emotional you may cry. But the highlight of the week was the HOT HOT HEAT concert. The first band was extremely cool that went by the name of Spiraling. The secont band who i wanted to see almost as much as HOT HOT HEAT were pretty good but were having alot of problems with their equipment. Eisley is still cool in my oppinion and thats all that matters to me. HOT HOT HEAT tore the roof off the place. Their set was incredible and they played every song I wanted to hear. Highlight songs were Bandages, This Town, Mr Jingle Jangle, Goodnight Goodnight, and Elevator. Their bass is my new hero. He was so cool. After the concert was over we went BW3`s. After we came out the whole band was standing outside and we got the guitarist to sign a few things. We were standing there and the cops kept coming by and yelling at us. We finnally left but not to be yelled at by a bitch that I got a few jives in against. After we left and were driving away there was a small scale riot occuring in the street where a bunch of black people were just running around in the street fake fighting. There were problaby 50 of them out there and why we were sitting there the cops couldnt do anything at all. They arrested one guy and then were trying to shoo everyone else out of the road and get them to leave. It was pretty chaotic. This week i also found out Driver`s dad, who he hates, tryed to solicate small children on the web. He was arrested and will most likey face about 120 days in jail, fines, forfiture of his car, lose of liscence, and the shame. His dad met the police online under the SN SSDBIGDADDY and the cop he was talking to was a 35 year old man. Thought i would throw that in here cause it was extremely funny to me. Thats all for this week for the only blogger left I know.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chris, just admit you were wrong and eisley was bad. everyone there could tell they all had the distortion on their amps up to about 100. but other than that, im going to agree with you about the whole concert.

1:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least he doesn't wear the band's shirt to the concert.
i mean haven't you ever seen pcu?

2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey pal, why dont you fuck off, its not like i like you, so i dont give a flying fuck what you think. i know you think youre sweet, but youre really not

12:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hush children, you're upsetting poor christopher.

4:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know i think i sweet
i am sweet
but you go vrazy over everything ;x
anger management.

11:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but yeah dude, in fuckin pcu, he's right, stop being a baby.

2:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iu don't know who either of you 3 are, but i know that you aren't supposed to where hte bands shirt to a concert!

fucking retard. god.

12:27 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

I have no idea whon anyone is after georges comment.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home