Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blood Work On A Friday



I woke up Friday the same time I always do. Normally I get ready just in time to get in Ryan's car but on this day I had an appointment with Dr. Sun. I got my physicall then I told him how i was feeling the past couple days and he recomended that I go get bloodwork done for my thyroid. My dad has that problem so he believes that I may have it also. I went to LabCorp to get it done and on the first try the nurse missed the vein. She had to do it again and on the secont try she thought she had missed again but I got lucky and the blood began to pour out. It was about eleven at the point so I had to hit up some food. Getting food at Bellacinos took a minute and by the time that was done it was almost one. I decided I had no reason to go to school then so I dropped by FootLocker and picked up my shoes.

The rest of the day was spent with the Pauls and Zack and then during the game the Pauls left us for greaner places. To replace the Pauls we got togethor with Katrina, the hurricane, and Hollie which was bad luck for Amherst. I lost my spot in the student section so like a dork I had to hang out down on the ground. Caples is the man getting that pen but overall the game just got stupider and stupider. As soon as the fours went up the bad luck left and we started our comeback. You know the outcome so I will leave it at that.

Rest of the night was spent with one of the best movies of the year. John put it best saying, "i feel like a worser person after watching that movie," I think thats what he said but I was already asleep. Who knows, anything. With this I can say "LETS PLAY BASKETBALL" and be done with a dissappointing football season.

Jerry Maguire: Do you want this jacket? I don't need it. I'm cloaked in failure!
Jerry Maguire

1 Comments:

Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

Yeah, that is fixed. Everyone Be Ready For the Super Blog That is coming from me and zack. we are combining are efforts on this one and pulling some crazy stuff togethor.

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home