Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

School Has Begun and My Life Has Ended.

Well, it has begun. I have a cake walk schedule except for a class with Ms. Drama. Other then that late arrival is pretty sweet. I have yet to see our school news but i cant wait for it to come for the first time. My movie collection has seen some recent adds which include Sin City, Boondock Saints, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, and the best blind purchase I have ever made in PoolHall Junkies. Think rounders but with think pool. Movie theatre time has been pretty short but here they are for Hustle and Flow and The Brothers Grimm

Hustle and Flow was a movie about rap. Not much to say but it gave a great explanation of southern rap which I despise. The thing with Luda (christopher bridges) was so unexspected. Terrance Howard was exceptional again and the cast was rounded out by a goofy white guy with a big nose (TheNewGuy).

The Brothers Grimm was a visually stunning which is what Gilliam is known for. The play on tales is very cool and my boy Damon is really good in it. Not much to say but see this movie if your even thinking about going. If this kinda of movie doesnt interest you then dont go to it.

Other then that im really poor right now. I had to purchase concert tickets for My Chemical and then the FallOutBoy concert. Cant wait for another football game cause the AK game was really boring. Cuz I Dont Even Cur.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

See? Split paragraphs looks nicer.

12:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, john's coming with us to the nintendo fusion tour.

4:40 PM

 
Blogger jk said...

What he said.

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home