Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Brian Kandrac Vs. Old Man

Football has begun and i have begun spending alot of money on food again. These football games are always bad on the road because student sections are hard to come by. Well, this one had a confrontation between me and an old guy that turned into a gay kid named Kandrac getting grabbed and almost punched for being an asshole. Next time you see this kid just call him an asshole because what he did was uncalled for and noone even found what he said even remotely funny. If you want the story ask me, max, R.C, B.C, or alot of other people who i just cant remember. I did see The 40 Old Virgin and heres its review;

Funniest movie of the year. Had some of the best dialogue i have ever seen in a movie. The conversation about being gay is one of the best ever and almost every i know is gay because of what that conversation said about coldplay. Dont download this movie. Pay to see or just buy it like im doing.

I have come to realise now also that all my money is being spent on dvds. I anticapate every week to see what im buying and whats a good deal. I am soon going to have to buy a case to store my dvds and am hoping for a good poker day to pay for this. Currently I have around 65 titles. Im turning sundays into movie days so if you want to watch one with me you just have to come over any part of the day. I had the first one this sunday with about 6 people coming over. We watched Prison Break, Donnie Darko, Boondock Saints, others watched Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, and myself, george, and joe watched from dusk till dawn which is a Q.T and P Rod classic.

Monday of the first week of september was boring but some of us played football and had some fun at it. We played some dumbasses that are led by Jeff Goola. Other then that it was a bad holiday with me reading most of the day. Well, thats it so have fun with your lives. Im ending every blog entry with a movie quote now also so heres the first one;

Seth: So, what's the deal with you two, you a couple of fags?
Jacob: He's my son.
Seth: Yeah, how'd that happen? You don't look Japanese.
Jacob: Neither does he. He looks Chinese.
Seth: Oh, well pardon me all to hell.
From Dusk Till Dawn

13 Comments:

Blogger jk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:51 PM

 
Blogger Geo said...

"That little faggot got sand in my nose!"

Haaaaa, O'connor I love you.

10:52 PM

 
Blogger jk said...

Football was fun. And Sunday movie nights sound excellent.

10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coral Bay marina plan prompts CZM action
Long-vacant positions on the St. John Coastal Zone Management Commission have been filled by three appointments made by the Governor, according to the St.
Really enjoyed reading your blog? Great stuff. I'm difinitely going to place it where I can read it every week! I have a Millions site/blog. It pretty much covers Millions related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:59 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

Wonder who that first post was. Well whatever, and from what i can tell that link is spam or a virus and i think i just got it.

11:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dillon guess what?


nothing.

bitch.

what/

8:29 PM

 
Blogger jk said...

The first comment was me, but with my dead blog's screen name. I removed it to better modernize the commentage.

12:17 AM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

Cool, just wondering. Hmm, i hate people who post invalid comments. I would delete it but that person would get mad so i want.

6:41 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

Or would I...
Having a conversation with myself while waiting for R.C is just bad. Somebody hit me when they see me. Not hard though and if you do hit me hard ill show you my 12 gauge. Im actally a really good shot with a shotgun. I suck with a 22 but who cares.

6:43 PM

 
Blogger jk said...

Dillon, you're crazy.

7:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, dillon's just trying to get his post count higher for his comments because he's inferior to god.

it's true cho-cho.

1:45 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

He`s the only person im inferior to. Not even you can say that. How many people have there own dialects.

6:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that doesn't make sense.

5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home