Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Chemical Romance and Alkaline Trio Concert

I got tickets to this concert exspecting it to be sweet as hell. Well, it wasnt. On a scale of 10 it was 4. The only reason it is that high is my chemical and alkaline ruled. Both bands were incredible and my chemicals lead singer is one funny mother fucker. The first two bands just fucking screamed and cursed like little bitches. SCREAMO=GAY. HARDCORE=IS OKAY. Zack was fuckin sick but there was no way i wanted to go up into that crowd anyways. Anybody that has a bandana on his or her head and is not tied to a gang is gay. Many people were whering fucking gloves which pissed me off. No offense but emo fashion in general pisses me off. I work with a emo kid and he explained why he wheres girl pants to me once but i still just dont get it. So emo kids, chear up. Timeline as a book was really good but as a movie, terrible. English class in general just brings my day down. Now i sit in a corner and just sleep all the time. No one sits by me and half the period i spend listening to my mp3 player now. Other then that shit i just dont have much to say. Quote of the month was skipped for some reason so im going to do two this week. Have fun.

[after Spicoli wrecks Jefferson's car]
Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!
Jeff Spicoli: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!
Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna shit!
Jeff Spicoli: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?
Jefferson's Brother: First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!
Jeff Spicoli: Relax, alright? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.
Reservoir Dogs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my chemical romance and alkaline trio were super sweet

7/10 in my opinion.

8:05 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

them two i would give a 7 becaue alkaline didnt play enough from crimson.

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home