Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Foozer

The tour of the year for sure. Nothing compares to seeing Weezer and the Foo Fighers live. The day was incredible. It didnt go the way i exspected but it went just fine. I woke up and did some work around the house and listened to some music. I spend alot of time listening to music now and i can`t wait for the ipod video that i believe to be announced on the 12th of october. I dont think i will be able to pick it up till christmas but im going to make a push at recieving it earlier. I really need a 40 or even 60 gig media player. Currently im at about 2600 tracks but im getting away from the point. After hours of waiting for Joe he finally arrived. We went rolling to Cleveland in a pimped out car with spinners after a short pit stop to collect on my winnings of poker we were off. We were all hungry and found our way to the crown king of good burgers, White Castle. After me and john whoofed 5 down each and had a nice convo about random shit we were off again. We found the Convo Center on our first try that caused us to be way to early. We decided to walk around and found our way to Panini`s which is an awsome pizza place that i have none about forever. They have awsome sandwiches but i just stuck with the pizza. After walking around in the rain for some time we found a set for something that looked pretty cool. We have no idea what they were filming for but the road was full of old timey cars and old timey people in old timey clothes. We found our way to a Starbucks where we all had Orange Mocha Frapachinos. Once again I ran into someone commenting on Amherst in Cleveland with my sweat shirt on. Which leads me to the concert.

Kaiser Chiefs opened which are Mercury Award winners which is very big deal across the pond. They were incredible. The set was just amazing. WE ARE KAISER CHIEFS he kept chanting and he really got me warmed up.

Second, Weezer tore it up. They were amazing. I really don`t know what to say about them because they were that good.

Third, the Foo Fighters were amazing. They were incredible. I really do not care what anyone else says but they made the concert for me. Their show was amazing. Everything about it was incredible. I thought Weezer was amazing but to me the Foo Fighters were 10x better, thats how good they are. If you think they are just an alternative rock band you are dead wrong. In concert they sound like a grunge band ready to beat the shit out of you. I have never heard a drummer that good before. I could go on forever but i will stop at that. Next time they come to town I will be at Ticketmaster purchasing my tickets the day they go on sale and will be on that floor pumped and ready to go.

[after dropping through the ceiling on a rope and killing nine mobsters]
Connor: Well, "Name one thing you're gonna need this stupid fucking rope for."
Murphy: That was way easier than I thought it would be.
Connor: Aye.
Murphy: On TV you always have that guy that jumps over the sofa...
Connor: And then you've got to shoot at him for ten fucking minutes.
Murphy: We're good.
Connor: Yes, we are.
Boondock Saints

11 Comments:

Blogger jk said...

Foo Fighters rocked. I don't like their songs as much, but the performance was amazing. And that's without even getting into how sweet their set was.

9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your grammar is worse then a young boy.

9:11 PM

 
Blogger jk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:03 PM

 
Blogger jk said...

YOUR grammar is worse than a young boy!

10:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well fuck you nigga

10:32 AM

 
Blogger jk said...

Fuck you nigga.

2:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jhon i made that shite up and then you use it on me


tsk tsk

2:14 AM

 
Blogger jk said...

You made up that shite.

2:58 AM

 
Blogger jk said...

You didn't come up with a comeback.

9:20 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

im guessing this is zack verse john but im just guessing and i know the masses have know idea wtf u are talking about.

9:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or do us masses hmm chris? do us masses know what's going on? i think we do.

12:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home