Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hate Pt. 1

Hate-To feel hostility or animosity toward
It has come to me that in Amherst and in this county I hate a ton of people. It has come to me that all these people I think I hate, I really do not. Brian Kandrac may be an asshole and tryed to pick a fight with a 85 year old but deep down I kind of like him. Aaron is overrated and if you read my blog you will get the explanation to that. You talk more then me and when someone tells you to shut up, you do not listen. At the football games people countless times have told you to stop but you keep on going. You are very persistent and will not take no for an answer. Lets see, who is next? Drew Phillips i just dislike because everyone told me he was Ryan's cousin but in all out honesty, he is not even related to the kid. Ryan, I could never hate you. Webb, I kinda would rather not hang out with this kid. He seems o.k but he is really inmature sometimes. He also does not know what indie music is and tells me my idea of it is wrong, your not right. Lastly, he tells impossible stories and exspects us to believe. Droll I do dislike with no explanation needed. All these kids also have no credibility except Ryan in my eyes and this list will grow longer over time. I have no idea why I wrote this but I did and now I wish I had not wasted my time on it.

Champ Kind: I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!
Anchorman

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dillon deals burns in the latest edition of his blog. Also my name was not mentioned.

10:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? Learn to deal with it. Stop being such a jerk. And your shoes aren't that cool.

7:32 AM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

WHA, who comments at 732am. Your kinda weird if your reading my blog that early in the morning. HMMM, now who are you i might wonder. To scared to post a name huh. I have big friends so you must be scared of them unless you are one of those big friends.

5:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rah rah rah I'm a big friend of dillon

:D!

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home