Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Super Blog Coming From Zack and I

We are the adminstrators of the super blog. I think im going to keep it going even after we leave for college as a way for us to communicate with each other and other people who go to different colleges. Be on the look out for that and a update this week again for no reason at all.

3 Comments:

Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

we communicate through blogs. how sad.

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Geo said...

I think your shoes are pretty.

9:34 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

LOL, thanks george. Maybe when i see u one day ill where them. COME ON GEORGE ADD ME TO YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE.

12:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home