Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Monday, November 07, 2005

No Idea What To Write About

This weekend was terrible. I saw Jarhead Friday and it was a very good. Not as good as others are making it out to be, but none the less very good. The left side of the theatre is always cooler then the left. Ryan I love you for that special call you gave me. Thanks again. Saturday was boring as hell with nothing exciting happened all day. I have lost poker credibility so I am gonna stop playing for a little while. I need something to fill this void. Lets see, I got no sleep what so ever Saturday night with me pondering things that most humans don't think about until its nearing the end. Does religion matter? What happens after your gone? Will I ever reach Serenity? Deep thoughts. Sunday was boring as hell. I woke up late because i got no sleep at all. I had to go to work and was exspecting to be there for 3 hours but was instead watching kids swim for 6 hours. I had to calmly tell a coach to settle down and tell her when people are under water they can not hear you. Sunday night was more bluh. I missed Chicken Little but I believe I am going Friday, who knows though. Lets see, this is short and basketball has started so I am already tired. Anything else going on in my life?

Frank: The only Valentine's Day cards I get are from my mother. How pathetic is that?
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

2 Comments:

Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

Why hate, masturbate.

7:10 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

Okay, vinces statement pertains to an a message he sent me. He meant to the right is always cooler but on accident said the left is cooler then the left. I went on to say that the middle most be the cool part then. I hate to explain myself. Also, hols, actually i dont know what to say. I love the way we were talking online and you never mentioned this to me but you comment on the blog about it and make me read it the next morning and have no way of explaining myself.

11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home