Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Basketball is fun, I think.

Basketball is almost over and I have finally found out what I should have been doing all season on that stupid court. All I have to do is take the stupid ball and dribble it once or twice and for some reason I can get down into the paint any time I want with little to no resistence. My only enemy is 6'8 kids from West Virginia sitting down in the paint waiting for me and sticking his big claw up in the air and swatting the shit out of me without jumping. I wish I had known this earlier in the season but its better later then never. I lost my job at the Y but I have got a new one now at Jack Matia Honda. I have no idea what im doing but I'm pumped. It looks like I'm getting a Civic also which I'm also pumped about. Its still up in there air but im getting an LX Coupe or Sedan and if i get the sedan I will get auto but if I get the coupe I think I will get manual. Nothing else in my life is that special at the moment except for the Boys Night Out concert and the upcoming shows. I really want to go to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Eisley, Minus The Bear/Thursday, and Taking Back Sunday. I have a ticket to The Strokes which I'm also pumped about.

Derek Vinyard: One in every three black males is in some phase of the correctional system. Is that a coincidence or do these people have, you know, like a racial commitment to crime?
American History X

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about guster?

sheesh.

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home