Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Three Movies

Been having troubles updating this bad boy of late so it hasn't gotten very much attention. In the past week I have seen quite alot of movies in theatres and at home. The three I saw in theatres were Narnia, The Producers, and Munich and here are some reviews.

The Producers is an extremely funny movie. The cast was so amazing. Nathan Lane and Ferris Bueller should both get some kind of nominations for the roles they played. Wil Ferrel was also amazing as usuall. Him being a nazi was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I recomend this movie to anyone. I thought it would be incredibly stupid it being a musical but its not.

Narnia was a very good imaginative peice of work. I have never read the books but have always heard good things. A few things just don't make sence to me like Santa Claus showing up out of nowhere and giving the kids weapons to kill things with. Overall the movie was very good and I would recomend it to anyone again.

Munich was everything I expected it to be. Steven would not take a side in the whole affair politically in saying who was right and who was wrong. The whole movie you couldn't decide what kind of movie it was either. The sex scene is one of the weirdest things I have seen in a moive in a while. Movies that are this epic have to change something in your thoughts of the issue or confirm them. This movie does not do that at all and it not being that entertaining makes it a very subpar movie. I did not leave the theatre with any different thoughts at all. After leaving the theatre we discussed that in 10 years all girls are going to be lesbians so this movie did nothing for me and problaby the people I was with.

Mr. Blonde: Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.
[He removes his razor]
Mr. Blonde: You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite.
Reservoir Dogs

2 Comments:

Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

yes, i know his name but i couldnt spell broderick at the time so i found it easier to mispell faris.

12:01 AM

 
Blogger Geo said...

Actually, it's Ferris Bueller.

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home