Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Sporting Life

This week was full or awsome events for Ohio sports. Friday, things got shot right out of a cannon with both the Cavs winning and Avon Lake losing. Basketball was good on Friday and can be seen in an earlier post. Saturday started off with another morning of wondering where R.C was out again. Once again, I showed up but where did he go. We handled everything they threw at us as a team and on the day held both teams to under 10 points a quater. I caught a few winks right after that and a shower just in time for the big game. The big game was spent at my house with Joe, Ryan, Zack, and Hols. The game was amazing. The outcome was amazing. The other game I cared about on the day was the "Battle for the Commen Wealth Cup" which is UVA vs Va Tech. The game was a blowout. Marcus will be amazing in the NFL. I saw a pretty sweet movie in the afternoon and then caught some dinner at Texas Roadhouse. After that I really don't remember what happened to the rest of my night except for the Cavs winning, again. I got a few winks in after some awsome big money poker for 1$ and that was Saturday. Sunday was wortheless as it is always cause I have to work for most of it.


Jim: You gotta have presence on the court. Presence like a cheetah rather than a chimp. Sure, they both got it, but Chimpy gotta jump his nuts around to get it. The shy cheetah moves with total nonchalance, stickin' it to them in his sexy, slow strut. Me? I play like a cheetah.
Basketball Diaries
Gillum would say this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home