Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Its been a long time, a very long time.

Yes, I'm finally posting a new entry for all of you basketball players who find reading into my mind to be extremely hilarious for some reason. Ryan for some reason finds new humor in anything that goes into this blog but he usually knows within the day what happened. The past two weekends have been not so good so here they are with some stuff in the middle.

Friday happened with nothing doing. Others did things that I was informed of but not part of for good reason. Saturday came and went with very little doing. Wait, I lied. On Saturday my dad told me he would buy me my Ipod video for Christmas. We went out to dinner and then the goal of the day was screwed up by my dad. So, later in the day Joe, Zack, and Occonner come by my house to bring me an extremely large dill pickle. No idea why or where that thing went but it was an extremely weird gift. We decided to go to BestBuy and go buy my Ipod but somebody sold the very one that was being held for me. Usually "hold" means hold. The employee, who was a former Amherst graduate, told me that they had 20 still in Avon. With that info we rushed to the car. We all hopped in and with the movement of a stick the car was gone. We just kept going back and ended up hitting a very large pole. My first car accident and it was not cool at all. The whiplash was incredible and we problaby only hit the pole going about 15mph. The backwindow got owned and so did the bed of the truck. First thing said after the accident by Occonner "I guess were not getting your ipod video." The day ended and the next began. After work Ryan and I found our way to North Olmstead to buy my ipod video, High Fidelity, and Jacky Brown. Good way to spend $349.44 in 7 minutes. We saw E.C verse Columbia and Southview and Admiral King do battle at E.C to end the night.

Nothing happened the whole week but me telling Aaron Mckinney that everyone he calls to hang out on the weekends with are not his friends and that no one answers their phones for a reason. I think he almost cried and I shut him up for like 10 minutes so that made my week. People have wanted to say what I said to him for at least two months when I made them see the light about him and his constant annoyingness.

Weekend came and went extremely fast. Saw Clearview get handled at Vermillion on Friday to open the first week of high school basketball. Saturday was a lazy day of getting ready for the game of all games that ended up being the a night I would like to forget. Shutting #21 down was not possible. He did it all. Sunday came and we had a nice dinner with the coaches. I do not think I have laughed so much in my entire life. The dog that never moved, the torture devices, somebody stealing all the juices, the basket I knocked over, and everything else.

This blog was long overdue and I hope Jacs, Coopa, and Claw enjoy it.

Ordell Robbie: Now that there is the Tec-9, a crappy spray gun from South Miami. This gun is advertised as the most popular gun in American crime. Do you believe that shit? It actually says that in the little book that comes with it: the most popular gun in American crime. Like they're actually proud of that shit.
Jackie Brown

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear dillon,

I am writing this letter because of the fine work you have provided in this blog. It was outstandingly written and a very amusing thing to read. fare-thee-well my good sir.

10:06 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

sounds like a homeless guy in a library wrote that. thanks kid.

10:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i bet it was copa

10:20 PM

 
Blogger RunOfTheDill said...

I would not take the bet but im sure another idiot would.

10:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's your fucking comment dillion now go fuck off

ps my name is jakes not jacs

fucker

6:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear dillon,

I is not copa. So make a bet you pansy ass. I take back what I had earlier said and now leave you with a simple-yet-humble screweth you sir.

11:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home