Indie Rock owns me and about everything else. Unlike most musical people, I play a sport and love sports. Im an indie kid but I am a music lover in general. Rap, punk, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie pop, chamber pop, twee pop, and even emo, i like it all. Movies is the secont love which tons of my hard earned cash goes. One day I will have a room for my movie collection. Enough said. Enjoy my life as much as I wish I had yours if its better.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cold Weather In Sandals Is Always A Laugh

My new thing is being to lazy to put a pair of sox on, then shoes, and then after all that tie my shoes. Putting on sandals and sticking out the cold is a much better idea. What has happened in this wonderful week? Nothing at all. Christmas approaches and all I want to do is visit my mom and see the brothers and sisters. Family is what its really all about. Saw King Kong and it does not compare to the classic that is the original. I can't put my finger on it though but I found the beast and the beauty thing to be a little stupid. Walk the Line was okay. I didn't like Ray and this was Ray with a white guy. Big fan of Phoniex and Cash but I didn't find it to be in anyway awsome. Trainspotting is the best movie I have seen in at least a month. It has scared me away from experimenting with anything with a needle involved. This has to be the worst entry ever but this week was not awsome in anyways. Sledding to school is always fun kids.

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Thank you, your honor. With God's help I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: We would have injected vitamin C if only they had made it illegal!
Trainspotting
Two favorite quotes from the movie.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog SUCKS

1:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to agree with this guy ^^ it sucks big black cock

1:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its like they read my mind .. dillon youre a failure at life get a better blog entry

1:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. black cock. yeah.

dillon sucks.

10:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets get one thing straight dillon likes cock if it is black or white... he just prefers black

10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home